Fiddlerman

Fiddlerman
Fiddlerman

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Congratulations to Bindy, otherwise known as Pikachu on Fiddlerman's Fiddle Forum for winning the Cecilio Black Metallic Silent Electric Violin

On August 6th we had our drawing and chose from 20 eligible members and 8 that were voted on by our regulars.  I received this email from Bindy(Pikachu) shortly after the drawing:
Hi Pierre!
Thank you for the opportunity and your wonderful site. The community you’re building is fantastic. I learn something new on every visit. I’m super excited to have won the violin! I usually have such bad luck with these things.
I’ve been playing violin since this March and picked it up because I needed a creative outlet. I’m really bad, so I’ll be using the junk out of my headphones so I can practice without waking people up. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do, but couldn’t due to financial constraints and studies. Now that I’m out of school I can finally pursue it! I’m going to try and learn Spring on it first, simply because I got hooked after seeing someone play it with an electric violin on a J-drama. Then I can rock out with BURNING PASSION!
Bindy S.
Fiddlerman.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment