Fiddlerman

Fiddlerman
Fiddlerman

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Fiddlerman Day to everyone :-)

Happy Fiddlerman Day to everyone :-)
Today is one year since I uploaded Fiddlerman.com



I first decided I wanted to devote time to an online violin learning site about six months before actually doing it. It occurred to me that if done correctly I could help so many more violinists with each lesson than giving private lessons. I’ve always felt like everyone who wants to learn should be able to do so whether or not they are fortunate enough to be able to afford it. Internet is world wide as opposed to local and I love the idea of connecting to the entire world. Another thing that enticed me is knowing that whatever I produce now can theoretically remain indefinitely. It’s obvious that internet will continue to expand at great speeds.  One of the first things I did after deciding to start a site was to read a book about SEO (search engine optimization), not having ever done anything like this before I wanted to know what I would be getting myself into and what I needed to do to get traffic to such a site.
READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment